June 21, 2010

The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies


My friend Becky F. boasts that she makes the BEST chocolate chip cookies around. Know what? I really kinda believe her. Thanks Becky for this recipe contribution. I shall be making these soon, just to double check your awesomeness.

2 sticks butter (room temperature, IMPORTANT)
3/4 c. sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar
1 egg.
2 1/4 c. flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
12 oz. chocolate chips


Mix together butter, sugars, and egg. Then add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well before adding in the chocolate chips. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 min.


Cookies on FoodistaCookies

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my weakness, chocolate chip cookies.I'd love to give this a try.if you wont mind I'd love to guide Foodista readers to this post.Just add the foodista widget to the end of this post and it's all set, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete