May 13, 2010

Crepes on a Plate



I think one of the most amazing foods in the world is crepes. But, they always seemed so mysterious and difficult to make. I found this recipe, tweaked it to my liking, and have been eating them with nutella and strawberries for weeks.

2 large eggs
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup water
1 cup flour
3 tablespoons melted butter
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla

Put all ingredients in a large bowl and beat on high until well mixed. Cover bowl and place batter in the fridge for one hour.

Pour ½ cup of batter at a time into a medium skillet on medium heat, coated with butter. Cook each side approximately 30 seconds until done.

1 comment:

  1. I want to try this!! I always thought that you had to have a special "crepe machine". They are also good with nutella and bananas. YUM

    ReplyDelete